WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Desktop Photo Holder

You all know I am in my "Polaroid Phase"...Well, here's another project for you.  It is simple, it is cute, and (DRUMROLL PLEASE)...IT ALSO RECYCLES!!!

 I originally saw this idea on Pinterest, and followed it here, at Blue Velvet Chair.  This is a cool site, she gathers all sorts of recycling and repurposing ideas on her blog.  This one caught my eye, because it was made from recycled phone books and metal tubes.  I did it a little different.  Let me introduce you to the Desktop Photo Holder.
I used some recycled book pages from the wine book I repurposed to make my Recipe Index.  I had saved the pages, and I am glad I did!  I rolled them up and fit them into a TP tube that I divided in half and added the fun paper to.  The scraps of paper were leftover from the project that I was making here, my Photo File.  I added some cut outs from the DCWV paper stack to show who it works.  Simple, and OH SO CUTE!  So, I guess I recycled the book pages, a TP roll and some scraps of paper.  WOO HOO!  I also got more of my instant photo addiction in too!

Stay Crafty, My Friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment