WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Saturday, May 26, 2012

A "New" Desk File

Hi all!  Ok, I am still working on the tutorial for the new paper bag mini that I came up with.  I am hoping to get it done for you by the end of the weekend.  Sorry for the delay!  I hate it when I tell you all that I am going to post something, and then life gets in the way from me doing it.  But, all is well here, just busier that I thought it was going to be!

I had this little project done for a while, and thought I would share with you today.

I love these folded books for filing things.  I made a recipe file using this technique.
I decided I wanted one for my new craft room.  So, I made this...
 I wanted to make a quickie project that I can use on my desk top for little notes that I write to myself.  I found a bunch of these weekly time books at the local thrift store, and I have used some of the pages for my junk journals.  I carry one in my purse, and do Zentangles in it when I am waiting somewhere and a little bored. I also draw in it on my lunch hour when I need a little "Time Out".
They are old, but I don't know how old, there is no date on the books at all.  Look at this wage table!
It made a cute, simple, and small organizer for my notes.  I jot things down, and now I have a little place to put them until I do them.  

Have a wonderful MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND!!  Take a moment to remember those who have fought and died while serving our country.  

Stay Crafty, My friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment