WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Monday, April 16, 2012

A pretty for my new room.

 I saw this idea at Craft Warehouse.  I decided to do it for myself.  I used the papers and embellishments I had from my Colorbok papers and decided it would be pretty in my room.
 These are chipboard banner pieces.  They are held together by paper strips at the "joints" and by the ribbon at the top for hanging.  I added bling from 7 Gypsies at the bottom.
 I think I will fill it with some silk ivy or something.
Or maybe it can be my secret chocolate stash.....shhhhh, don't tell.

Also, my awesome hubbin bought me this for my room!
It is gorgeous when the sun is shining in my window!!!  Thanks, DJ!

Stay Crafty, My Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment