WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Monday, April 30, 2012

More DIY Washi Tape

I bought this paper by K and Company specifically for this.  I cut the paper in half, and ran it through my Xyron machine.  I am so glad that I have my machine out so I can use it.  Before my craft room move, I had to unpack a bunch of things just so I could get to it.  Now, I just use it, FUN!
 Then I cut the rulers apart.
Here it is in my junk/smash/inspiration journal!  Cool, huh?  I am looking at papers with border strips in a whole new way now!

Then I found this paper, and did it again.

And I found a third and a fourth paper.  I think I may have enough ruler tape now.  (And I think I need to find some help, I think I am addicted to "ruler" paper!)   At least two of the sheets gave me over 16 feet of yardstick "washi" tape each!

Stay Crafty, My Friends.

4 comments:

  1. How cool is that!?!? Thanks for sharing that awesome tip for making your own Washi tape! Now I've got to scrounge through my paper to see if I have any like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for sharing! I made some with an old book once, but can't wait to try with my 'tape ruler' type paers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am also addicted to rulers but have no xyron machine :(. Thanks for stopping by my. Log and commenting on my camera mini album. Cc x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girls
    Elaine here... a nurse too, old really old one. Saw your post and thought I'd share the link for more tape images (she has a ton of free images) I'm going to have to get a xyron machine ... so many gadget "needs" so little $$ :) happy crafting, E
    http://thesumofallcrafts.blogspot.com/2012/05/time-to-measure-up.html

    ReplyDelete