WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Art Journal Page Number 4

There's No Place Like Home!  This was inspired from a rather stressful grocery shopping trip in which I swear I was having a panic attack from all of the people! I also used a saying that is on a magnet that my daughter-in-law has on her fridge.
On this page I tried the method of spreading paint around with an old credit card.  I knew I saved those fake plastic ones they send you in the mail for something!  After I painted, I glued on some butterflies punched from pages from an old book.  I cut out images I had in my stash from an old Daisy D's line.  I added the fun sticker cows, and stamped the words.  I drew "flight" swirlies and the music for the bird.  I had a doily that I Glimmer Misted for a project and then never used, so  I thought it made a good sun.  I have to admit, when I first painted the page, I had no idea where it was going, but then I went shopping...

Stay crafty, my friends!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful page. Love the houses. Thanks for sharing, Johanne L.

    ReplyDelete