WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Friday, February 3, 2012

Art Journal Page, Number 3

 I am learning some new techniques.  I don't think I like this page, it came out a lot darker than I would have liked.  Oh well, that is why they call it learning.  I tried the techniques I read by Traci Bunkers in Pages magazine.  I put some clippings of flowers on the page, then  I painted the page with purple acrylic paint mixed with water, then used some blue.  After it dried, I tried to use the bubble wrap technique, I need some practice with that. I used some $1 stamps from Michael's also.
 I did the title with stickers, then hand wrote the entries for the day.  I did the "Currently" type of journaling that is all over the net.  I can't seem to find where it originally started, but I first saw it on Creativity Prompt.  My stamp pad is needing some reinking, too.
I highlighted the topics in black and white boxes.

So, that's it for this one.  I am having fun with this, and am enjoying this so much.  I am learning, so I am hoping this will get better, and easier for me.  I think the next page is going to be the credit card - scrape the paint around technique.  Wish me luck.

Stay crafty, My Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment