WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Friday, January 13, 2012

Super Cool Mini Album!

I came across this awesome video tutorial, and had to try it.  You can find the tutorial here on the MyLilTreasureTrove's Channel onYouTube.  It is wonderful!  It makes a cute little compact 4x6" album with tons of space for pictures and pockets for tags.  I am thinking brag book for my purse with this one!
 It is made from two sheets of cardstock, and I used up leftovers from my Echo Park paper pack "For the Record".  I left the embellishments flat, which is necessary for the inside of the book, but if I am going to put it in my purse, the cover needs to be flat as well.
 The cover page opens left and right, with a pocket in the middle where I put three tags.  I adhered the "registered" piece on three sides, leaving the green tag able to come out.
 So, close the left and right pages and flip the cover up...another pocket that I created for more tags.
 Then that bottom page opens up to the left and right as well, with another pocket.
 Close that up, then flip that piece down!  I told you there was a whole lot of space for things.  The middle section (black polka dot) has a pocket, and I adhered another piece on three sides for two more tags to be placed.
This is the back of the book, with another pocket!

Go check out her tutorial, and have a crafty day!

2 comments: