WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Friday, January 27, 2012

Art Journal Page 2

I have decided that since I am NEW at art journaling, this first journal will be trying all of the new techniques I am learning.  This is my second page.
I wanted to see what Glimmer Mist did on the page, so I added the three colors.  Then I went around the edges with a gold paint dabber and added rub-ons.  The faces are transparencies that I got in a grab bag, and I adhered them with gel medium.  I colored their eyes and lips with glitter pens. It is hard to see in the picture, but the page is shimmery.

I found this list on the net, all over the place, but I can't figure where it originated.  If you know, please tell me!  Anyway, after I did all of the inking and the rub-on-ing (woo hoo, I made up a new word!) I stamped the numbers and hand wrote the list on the page.  I think it turned out cool.

Stay crafty, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment