WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Friday, October 28, 2011

Recipe Mini Album by the Button Farm

When Jackie and I went to the CK Convention last year, we took this class by The Button Farm.  You should really check them out, they have magnificent album kits, and they have a monthly kit club.  I am waiting impatiently for that to start!
The album was an acrylic album, which I had never worked with before.  I learned a lot of tricks in dealing with these little beauties.  The paper is by Basic Grey.  I actually had more recipe cards than pages, so I created a few more out of cardstock when I got home.
Because I tend to write big, I made each recipe card a pocket, then added a double sided tag behind it so that I could  have plenty of room to write.  Now the problem is, what recipes to put in here!!

Stay hungry, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment