WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

More Stuff for my Junque Journal

I made the Faux Washi Tape, and then I decided I needed hinges.
 I cut strips 1" wide, they were 3 1/2" long, but you could do any size you wanted.  You could make long strips and tear them (that's the beauty of score tape, it rips easily), or you could use edge scissors to cut pretty ends on the strips.
 Score them at 1/2".
 Apply two strips of 1/2" score tape and fold.
 Use them to adhere whatever you want, creating another "page" for your projects.
I added another envelope/page to my book.

Stay Crafty, My Friends!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, whenever, you finish adding to your book, it's going to be fabulous!!! It already is and you're still going!!! What fun that book must be for you!

    ReplyDelete