WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Lookie what I got!

I was in a swap on Mini Album Swaps, and my partner, Sonia, made these wonderful albums for me!  Click on her name to visit her blog!  What a surprise when I opened the box and found all of this wonderful goodness!!!
 The first album is made with the Graphic 45 "Magic of Oz" papers.  She did a lot of fussy cutting on this for me!
 Side view...
 Aren't these pages gorgeous?!
 This one is blurry, I know, sorry!
 This page opens for more stuff!
 The tag has a brad for a pull.
 In each of these TP rolls are a covered chipboard pullout for more space to put things!
 This is the second album, and it is also GORGEOUS!  The closure is the flower with a magnet on it, the other magnet is hidden under the button...genius!
 Here are the pages...
 The tags that are tucked in the pages.
 Don't you just love it...so cool!
 More of the tags...
 She even got her stamps out!
 The back.
 Check out the charm assembly she did...very cool!  I love love love the baby in the picture!
Then, she shared some awesome goodness with me!  Look at the flowers she made for me!  Awesome!

On Wednesday, I will show you the album I made for her!

Stay Crafty!

No comments:

Post a Comment