WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Friday, July 8, 2011

"No Two Pages Are Alike" Mini Album

 First, meet Ace.  My 7 year old dachshund that jumped right in front of the camera when I was trying to photograph this project for you.  Isn't he cute???!!!  He is a ham!
 OK...I got this COOLER THAN COOL project from the Scrap Yard Chicks on You Tube...you can find the tutorial here.  It uses cardstock and you create multiple pages with different pockets and flaps.  I added a couple things, but the base book is theirs.  Go check it out, you will love it!
 I used DCWV papers, The Lemon Flower mat stack.  I love the yellow/green/black combination!
 There are multiple pockets...I made tags and layered Recollections flowers with paper punch shapes to create the tag pulls.
 The innermost pages are smaller...
 ...the pages on either side of these smaller pages are fold outs.  I added paper to create pockets for more tags.
 This page is cool, you will learn how to create an envelope flap on this one!  There is a tag inside.
The back page!  Go check them out!  They have awesome ideas!

Thanks for checking this out!  Stay Crafty!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Girl..wow I love this, you do such great work!!!
    xoxoxo
    Elsa

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun and beautiful and with such fresh colors! (Love that green.)

    ReplyDelete