WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Friday, July 22, 2011

Card and Envelope Mini Album


Jackie and I went to the CK convention when it was here last March and we did a Make-and-Take with a lady from Stampin' Up, Jan House.  This is a wonderful little mini album, made of envelopes and cardstock.  It is bound with cards and envelopes in a cute and cool way.   I remade it with my July Counterfeit Kit...I used 8 envelopes and 8 greeting cards...doubling the size of the book I learned to make.  Here it is!  I crocheted the flowers on the front cover, and layered them.


Inside the book, there are 16 "blank" pages, 8 decorated  pages, and three pockets with tags.


I used the flash cards as the tags, and added the paper from Basic Grey to the backs for journaling.


I used the name of one of the papers I used as an embellishment for some of the pages.




Here is another tag that I used on one of the pages.


Thanks for looking!  Stay Crafty!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment