WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Friday, May 13, 2011

Just a Sneak Peek!

I am working with my  May Counterfeit Kit, and I just thought, even though I am not finished, that I would show a little peek of my newest mini album.  This is the cover.  I used the file folder mini that I included in my kit, and actually added a cover to it to make enough pages for my idea.
I added chipboard numbers and the file tab on the front.  I used Glimmer mist to color them.  I embossed the large tag.  I punched shaped out of my kit papers, and made two of the buttons with the Epiphany Button Maker that I just got.  So...when I get this finished, I will show you the inside.

Happy Friday,  Stay Crafty!

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun mini...can't wait for the big reveal. I always love your mini's.
    Like the colours you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait to see more of the pages from this creation

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the vintage color scheme - nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cover is great! Can't wait to see the inside!

    ReplyDelete