WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Altered Recipe File

I made this a little while ago...

 I love recycling projects!  I bought this book for another project, but it was too big...so what to do?
 I ran across this on The Art of Book Folding.  At first, the Halloween theme really caught my eye, but then, I had another idea.
 I got out my stuff and made this recipe file.  I LOVE IT!  I put some of my most commonly used recipes in it and it can sit on my shelf and look beautiful and store my families favorite eats!

The hardest part was the folding, but it is too worth it.  What kind of something can you think of?  A "rolodex" type of file...table top picture file, hummm...let me know what you think!

Stay crafty!!!

4 comments:

  1. This is just too darn cute & clever. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just too cute! Great idea.
    Love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love this as a recipe file!!! Great job, it's a beauty!

    Wanted to drop by to just say "hi" too!

    ReplyDelete