WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Friday, April 8, 2011

File Folder Mini Album

I made this for my daughter, Beth, inspired by this wonderful and creative lady, Susie at Creative Cafe'.  Susie makes just wonderful albums and I "counterfeited" them, if you will.  Please go check out her site, you will love it!

Beth is deployed right now, and she wanted a book of pictures from home...so I got out my stuff and printed off a variety of pictures, and away I went.  There isn't a tutorial for her album, I had to try to come up with what I thought she did.  She inspired me so much that I made it the same day I saw it!  There are a ton of pictures...I hope you like it.
The cover.  The papers are all from a pack that I got by Jenni Bowlin.  The only addition was the "Family" stickers that I used.  The original bingo card said LIVE, but I covered it with the heart to make LOVE.
Some pages have little pockets...the tags are all full sized and have pictures on the back as well.  Do you like the smiley face?  I didn't have permission to use his picture!
Some pages have big pockets...
Some pages have full sized pockets...
This page has a pocket and little flaps that open to show more stuff...
See...more stuff!
This one I chose to make into a proper pocket and add a picture on the side.
This is a huge flap that opens down...
for more pictures.

I hope you liked it.  Please stop by and check out her blog.  She has some amazing stuff there!

Thanks, Susie, for the inspiration!
Michelle

3 comments:

  1. Your book 'mini album' is really fabulous..love all the flaps. How fun for her to receive it. happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great project! I love the papers you chose.

    There is a tutorial on youtube for this at http://www.youtube.com/user/MyScrapWorld#p/u/57/w7kmPR49ZOo and add'l pages at
    http://www.youtube.com/user/MyScrapWorld#p/u/56/8ksxQacpf9M

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love an interactive mini book. Great colors!

    ReplyDelete