WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The Leftovers!

This is all that's left of my February Counterfeit Kit...

I have only two full pieces of cardstock and one full patterned paper left.  All of the rest are pieces.  My sticker sheet is half gone.  I used half of my doily's and about half of my bling.  I was surprised that I didn't use more ribbon...I love ribbon and when I made my kit I was thinking that I didn't have enough!  I also never figured out how to use the bingo card...

But, there is nothing saying that I can't use this stuff in other projects!

Have a crafty day!

5 comments:

  1. i bet that you will think and make something really great like always.
    even if you have just piece of white paper and a black pen you are able to do interesting things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of pretty stuff. I am sure you will think of something creative to do with it'
    Hugs
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job using your stash and getting alot done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you should have plenty of inspiration for how to use that bingo card now. Great job on using so much stash!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Doesn't it feel good using up all the items from your stash?
    TFS
    Ang

    ReplyDelete