WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Here, I hate this paper do you want it?

So there is a funny story behind this layout!  My BFF Michelle presented me the other day with a scrapbooking kit and stated, "Here I hate this paper do you want it?"  I said, "Isn't that kinda like, the milk tastes bad, here you try..."  I of course accepted this heartfelt gift and created this!  I can't help but love her!

 By the way, this lovely line is called Pixie-Licious, by Cosmo Cricket

3 comments:

  1. So now she wants it back right,lol..turned out cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jackie, my BFF! You did a beautiful job with this lovely paper! A picture of your girls will look AWESOME on this page!!!

    Hugs to you!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a funny story! Did she see your layout?!!! If she did, she probably has a major headache right now for giving it to you!

    ReplyDelete