WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Monday, February 21, 2011

Kleenex Pocket Pack Boxes

I can't stop making these!
 Aren't they cute!  I few months ago I went to Kleenex.com and took  advantage of there free mini box of tissue, go to the promotions section of their site, it is still going on!  When I received it I just loved how cute and small the box was, approx. 4 1/2x2 1/2". It held one of those purse size packs like the one shown below. I decided I wanted to make that little box even cuter and traced the pattern on Basic Grey paper Urban Prairie and I LOVE IT!  
 What a cute gift this would make!!!  I scanned the pattern and will figure out the dimensions and post them if anyone would like to give this a try!

4 comments:

  1. How cute..i'd love the dimensions..great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely! I'll give it a try! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely! Would love the details on it. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the cutest thing ever! Can you post directions and a pdf of the template to make the box? Or would you email it? I'd love it!!!
    -Cassandra

    ReplyDelete