WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Monday, February 7, 2011

Friends Mini book converted from card kit

My BFF Michele gave me this great card kit Indian Summer by Basic Grey!  As you can see here I did a little tweeking!
 As you can see in the above pic these are the cards you can make!
 I added a sheet of MME paper for this page.
 The white rub-ons and the below chipboard came in the kit!
 Now the pinkish purple page was a card I glued on top and side to create a pocket!

The binding is another card I wrapped around it and weaved ribbon! Hope you like it!

1 comment:

  1. That is a beautiful mini and very creative. Would love to see a tutorial on how you did it....

    ReplyDelete