WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Friday, January 14, 2011

Happy Birthday Bouquet

I wanted to do something a little different for my Mom...
I realize that the picture isn't the greatest, but it's all I have!  Maybe next Christmas I will ask Santa for a really good camera.

I used a drink mix container for the vase.  I covered it with papers (K and CO.), and punched border papers with punches.  I made the flowers, punched and bejeweled the butterfly, punched the heart, stamped the sentiment.  The bamboo skewers were painted...
My mom loved it.  I just wanted to do something a little different, and it turned out really nice.

Happy Birthday, Mom!

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty. Your mom will appreciate such a heartwarming, handmade gift!

    ReplyDelete