WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Monday, January 3, 2011

Go Ducks!!

The University of Oregon Ducks are playing at the Tostitos BCS National Championship Game on January 10th and I thought a new door decoration to show support was needed!  I saw a mini tutorial on the DCWV blog and it showed how to make a giant rosette door wreath, and I thought this would be the perfect thing.

I used 4 pieces of cardstock to make the rosette, each cut 6x12", and scored every 1".  this made a nice 12" rosette.  I used my Gypsy and Cricut to cut the inner scalloped circle, football, banner and lettering.  The stars are punched.  I used a circle of chipboard for the backing of the rosette.  I found the ribbon at the local fabric store weeks ago, and knew it would come in handy eventually!

GO DUCKS!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment