WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Friday, December 24, 2010

Wintertime Fun Mini Book

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE!!!!!!!!

We have a couple of things to say before we get to today's post.  First...

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU  
to all of our followers!!!  
We are very happy that you all enjoy our site!  
Without you all, there would be no us!  
Your support and friendship is truly wonderful 
and we appreciate it very much...
Have a VERY MERRY HOLIDAY SEASON!!!


Second...

I have had some inquiries about the Christmas Pull Out Accordion Album...there is a tutorial I posted here that describes the making of the base of the book.  Let your creative spirit fly to cover and embellish the pages as you desire.  Have fun with it, and if you make one, PLEASE LET US KNOW!!!  We would LOVE TO SEE IT!!!!

Now, for today's posting...

I went to my local Craft Warehouse and they were having a free make and take for this cute little holiday mini.  It just so happened that I used this line of papers for my Christmas cards this year!  The papers are from Bella Road, and the line is called Wintertime.  I decided that I needed to use more from my stash and embellish it more when I got home, and this is what I came up with.  I added more to the snowflake, after I used Glimmer Mist, added the title and the bird button.  I added more ribbon to the rings.
I added these letter charms to a Tim Holtz chain to spell "SNOW".
Added some stickers from the paper line..
Made pockets and added journaling tags...
Added more punched snowflakes and acetate pages I cut with my Nestabilities and my Cuttlebug...and used some stickers on the acetate to make it pop a little...
Added a coffee mug sticker that I created a pocket out of, and added another little tag...
And I got myself a cute little mini album to celebrate winter with!http://creativeoperation.blogspot.com/2010/09/mini-book-experiment-take-3.html

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful book!!!

    Wishing you and your families a very happy holiday!!!

    I'll be seeing you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful book!!!

    Wishing you and your families a very happy holiday!!!

    I'll be seeing you soon!

    ReplyDelete