WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

December Daily

I found this project by Ali Edwards a couple of years ago, and thought I would do it.  I started in 2008.  The idea is to document every day of December...the festivities and the everyday.

Here are the pictures of the 2008 album...

In this one is my Grandson, Cooper!
The book base was by Teresa Collins.

I then decided that I loved this project so much that I did it in 2009...

 I feel I have to explain...the Bah Humbug was because a pipe in our garage burst and we were dealing with all of the pain and frustration that situation brings...
The album base is by Bo Bunny.

I will be showing you my December Daily for 2010 really soon.  The idea is that you premake it, and then don't have the stress of making the book while you are supposed to be using the book!

No comments:

Post a Comment