WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Friday, December 3, 2010

Advent Calendar

I decided to made an Advent calendar.  I have never had one before.  I saw this "beach chair" easel on sale at my local Fred Meyer, and I said to myself it would make a great base for my project.  I used up tons of leftovers from MANY Christmas projects over the years...so I made this for the cost of the frame!  I got the number printout from Creativity Prompt.
Just the side view...  I made some of my tags bulky, but I didn't want them too bulky.
I just raided my stash and used everything, and every color combination for Christmas.  I wanted something that was colorful and different.
I used buttons, stickers, ribbons, punched pieces, EVERYTHING.
I even used a doily that I used Glimmer Mist on.


 I also got out the Stickles for this project.  The next picture is going to be displayed on Christmas Day.
Thanks for looking!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Very nice job thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks awesome! Thank you for leaving a link to your wonderful project, what a great idea! (Avital from Creativity prompt)

    ReplyDelete