WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Me, the abridged verision


I wanted to introduce you to a class put on by Cathy Zielske for
www.bigpictureclasses.com This class seems to be one she puts on yearly due to it's great popularity!




The idea of the class is to journal your life according to the letters of the alphabet.  For example for the letter A, I picked the topics Avocados & Allergies.  It was very hard to narrow my topics down for some letters.  Click on the picture below to read journal.


After I had journaled through different aspects of my life, I realized this is such a great summary of my life so far to hand down to my kids. Many of these topics are things I wouldn't have necessarily ever mentioned to them.  You would be amazed at the things that pop into your head once you get started organizing them to the alphabet!  Another one of these great classes should be offered soon!  You could start gathering your topics now!

No comments:

Post a Comment