WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Halloween Welcome!

I was looking at the site, One Pretty Thing, and came across this posting from That's What She Said.

It is a really cool project, I needed a wreath, so I whipped one up.  I used papers from a My Mind's Eye kit to do it.
She suggested to use pages from a dictionary, I used this double sided paper.  It was harder to roll, but really beautiful, I think, when done.  When alternating the outside of the cones with the papers, you get quite a few different looks.  I also suggest that if you do it this way, use a hot glue gun!!!
I made more inner cones than the tutorial suggested.  I used my EK Success Spider Web punch and created a wrap for the inner circle and cut a circle for the center, carefully placed around the ravens, used a stamp from Studio G to make the "beware".  I sprayed the paper with some Smooth Spray to give it a little pop.

This is paper, and it is hanging on the outside of my door, but I have a covered porch.  This is not recommended if you plan on putting it where the weather could be a problem. 

BOO!

2 comments:

  1. It's gorgeous but I'd have a hard time using all that paper. It would never hold up in our humid climate but what a WOW project!!

    ReplyDelete