WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Halloween Recipe Swap Cards!!!

I made these for my Splitcoaststampers A-Z Recipe Swap.  I used my Cricut Cartridge, Happy Hauntings, to create the pieces for my cards.  I am unsure where the patterned paper came from...but thought it was really cute and played on the pattern to create my asymmetrical pumpkins.


Here are the cookbooks I made with the cards I received back!  They are SOOOOOO COOOOOOL!!!!!  I can't wait to make a Creepy Feast!

I got some 6x12" page protectors a long time ago, and they were perfect for these cards.  I cut cardstock to make a page base, and put two cards on each one of the pages.

The papers are from DCWV.  I cut the title "Ghoul Gruel" from my Happy Hauntings Cricut Cartridge.  I added purple glitter to the drips.  I also got on my computer and printed out "Good Crypt Keepings Book of" to add to the title.


I made dangles of skulls from beads I got on a Halloween bracelet this year at the Craft Warehouse.


On the back cover, I made a seal that says "These Recipes Have Urned the Good Crypt Keeping Seal of Approval."  I did this with my Print Shop program.

The little label on the bottom says "Recipes from the Allen Family Vault."


Here is a view from the top!

Thanks for looking, and here's wishing you Creepy Eats!!

1 comment:

  1. Love your work!! Join in on the fun and spread the word!!

    http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/2011-Halloween-CARD-Exchange/277585402260262

    ReplyDelete