WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Monday, November 8, 2010

Box Book for Christmas

So, after I made the Halloween Box Book, I saw these boxes in my kitchen cupboard, and decided that the little pouches could live in a container of another variety...
I used up some leftover papers I had from another project.  It is really hard to see, but there is a cutout of a couple riding in a sleigh on the cover, there is a flower and a branch on the bottom.
Just a couple examples of these pages...
I left the tags in this book blank...I think it turned out really cute!  What boxes could you use?

No comments:

Post a Comment