WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Monday, June 14, 2010

Another Graduation Project

I bought this kit from Quick Quotes when Jackie and I went to the Seattle Creative Keepsakes Convention last year.  I didn't know that it was destined to be a project for Jake's graduation.  I inked and sprayed the canvas, then covered with Mod-Podge.  I pretty much followed the kit directions, leaving out a few things, and adding the flowers and the bling.  I think it turned out ok.  The pictures were antiqued using my iPhoto program.

1 comment:

  1. You think it turned out ok?? I think it turned out great. I love it. You did a great job.
    Thanks for sharing
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete