WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Sunday, May 9, 2010



Happy Mother's Day!!!!

Here is #4 in our series.  I made this for my husband's mother, Lillian.  She lives in Iowa and a mini album is the perfect gift.  I used a Bazzill Accordion Album and DCWV papers, "Indian Summer."  There are pictures on the back of the accordion as well.  If you look at the bottom picture, that is my and the love of my life, Darrell!  The butterfly and the flower on the cover I made using my Gypsy/Cricut.  The flower tutorial can be found here:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCjUhuFKjOs

Thanks for looking!  I hope you all have the most wonderful Mother's Day!

Stay crafty, my friends!
Michelle

3 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful!!

    You should enter this in the Designer Showcase at www.cuteandsome.blogspot.com. I am one of the Team Fairies over there and we love sharing projects with a larger audience.

    This week you nailed our theme: Green or purple with a flower!! We would love to have you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Lori, this album is just beautiful!!! It is exactly what we love to showcase for others to see. Thank you so much for registering it in our Showcase #6. We hope you have fun, and good luck!!!

    Oh, yes, and please come back to play with us again -- as often as you like!!!

    Audrey
    http://cuteandsome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle, congratulations!!! Your project was selected by the Team Fairies for the Showcase #6 award.

    You can grab your award at your convenience, and thank you so much for playing with us!!! We hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete